Thursday, April 07, 2005

Trying to get one in real quick like

Well, I'm at work (when am I not at work?).... I have tons to do. But I just wanted to update my life very quickly..

  • I have 12 people to call back
  • I have 2 people to talk to about joining the company here
  • I just paid my property taxes that Regions Mortgage screwed up
  • I paid an extra month on my principle of my loan for the house
  • I have a pretty fair amount of taxes that I need to pay
  • I sold 2 websites yesterday
  • I'm now the president of BNI in Starkville
  • Chandler and Ragan are coming to town this weekend
  • The Winston County Relay for Life is this weekend
  • The RUF Crawfish Boil is this weekend
  • We are terminating the relationship with our pastor this weekend and starting the search process
  • I'm getting ready to move in to our new building on Main Street
So anyhow... now you are all up-to-date. I'm doing the best I can. But I feel like I'm not quite getting everything done that I need to do.

I'm back to work!!!!

1 comment:

Batch said...

Aside from the taxes it sounds like you're just having alot of fun. I'm planning on posting some pics from this weekend soon.

Batch