Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The AARP

Is the biggest group of punks that I've ever seen. They think that what GWB is doing is trying to "dismantle" social security. Well you can't do whatever you want to with it. I'm pretty dang sure that I'm not getting any of that SS money anyhow. I'm just planning on makeing enough to never need the 20 bucks a month that uncle sam will let me have when i'm 72 (That will be the retirement age by the time I'm there).

Ok, now that I'm over that... I'l go back to my day and update you on my life as I know it. Well I haven't killed any turkeys recently. I've been working on trying to find that special person in my life... (no not to marry) for sales. I think the difference that will change things for the company to put us on the map, will be getting the right person in there to help with sales. I'm doing so much other stuff, that I can't get as much done on the sales side.
I actually was sick today. So I spend some time using a soundboard from ebaumsworld.com. I didn't get the greatest responses, but I did have some fun with it. I hope I feel well enough to get lots of work done tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing comments...