Tuesday, March 08, 2005

SEO the joys

I'm so excited to annouce that one of our flagship clients has noticed a marked increase in web traffic due to some things that we've been implimenting. I can't tell you how much that means to me when the owner of a big company like that tells me that he's excited to see whats going on with his site. I guess I always want more, and that is the nature of sales, if one is good then 10 is great. You are never finished (because the spending never stops). I have been waiting for this to happen for a while I feel like we are now on the map for larger corporate clients. We need some more. I've never hired a full time upper level staffer, I'm working on finding the right person to join us. Our quiet little town has so much to offer, we have a great Christian School, a great community of people that are looking to bring good things to bear in our community. Sure we are a small town and we have our people that have disagreements, but all in all I'm proud to be here. I'm glad to see that an old buddy of mine is back in town to start a company. We are going to do his website, I can't wait to see how he does.
We need to pull together for growth, and for economic developement.

No comments: