Saturday, March 12, 2005

Weekend Blues

The weather this weekend has been really nice. It's been one of the prettiest days so far of the year. So why, you ask, am I pecking away on my blog. Well, I've been inside, finishing up some projects, reading some, and I've already been outside today, (doesn't going to the Sunflower and McDonalds count?). C wanted a sausage buscuit again today (i think this is day 5 in a row) and so we loaded up the girls (Rosie and Sophie, our Labs) and headed out in the old honda. It was a nice drive. C andI can amuse ourselves endlessly talking about what they are "saying". When I come home late and I haven't fed them, she often tells me that they are "mad". I usually tell her that yes, they've been text messaging me about the food situation and that it's a bit behind schedule. They get so excited when we get home, I sometimes almost want one of those cats that acts like it doesn't care about you. Then again, when the dogs get in the house, I'm pretty sure that one of them has been on C's laptop. I guess I should watch what I say.

The sickness has been better, and then worse this week. We never know what to expect. It makes it worse when people tell her that she's not really sick, or that they never got sick. I've even had family members who have hurt her feelings (they don't know about this blog AFAIK) suggesting that her hormones are just messed up. I'm pretty sure she is because she's such a stickler about the house being neat all the time. I didn't grow up that way and I don't usually keep it super neat anyhow. But the house has been getting messier, and that is a pretty good indication to me that something is different. I won't go in to all of the other signs and wonders that I've been able to enjoy.

No comments: