Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Anwar no more

Anwar just got kicked off... I'm crushed, I can't believe it. What will I ever do?
I'm just kidding, I never liked him. I'm sure he'll be like Clay Aiken and sell more records than Bo who will probably win.

What a day, I've never had a week where I've been more broke, but so busy. I've got three proposals to get out ASAP and I've got a meeting about a new product collaboration with Cingular to offer one of our web-based products with one of their PDA devices.

I did have a bright spot in my life the other night talking to liddy. She's got a blog and it's funny. Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Andytown said...

AC,

Too bad to hear about Barnhill's - I remember when it was a Quincy's. They had the worst steaks in town. Of course, I was a fool to go to a buffet and order a steak.

Keep it real, bro. I will overlook the fact that you are, apparently, an American Idol fan.

Abomb

Kate's Dad said...

Abomb,
I'm not a fan as much as I'm married to someone who I do allow say with the remote control. We have a little give and take on that. Football season is coming up soon so I try to get plenty of chips in the pile on my side.

Even though every cop in two counties and 6 fire trucks were there, apparently they had a small grease fire or something. They are back in action at the Barnhills. I was hoping for something good to replace them when they burned it down for insurance. Maybe they aren't ready yet.