Friday, April 15, 2005

Thank Goodness It's Friday

Had a great day at work. Well that is except for class out at the school. I just don't like the talk-back I get from some of the kids out there. They didn't ruin my day. I got a chance to talk to one of my clients for a while today. We are finishing up their site and it was great getting to chat with them for a while. I really appreciate them a lot.

We had a great time tonight eating at Harvey's in Starkville. About halfway through the meal we heard some sirens. Our waitress came and told us "You should be glad you ate here, Barnhills Buffet is on fire!!!"
I was glad. Didn't seen any flames when we got done with dinner. I was going to go get some marshmellows and a coat hanger but didn't have enough open flame to cook on. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Chapman, did you see what old Kelley is up to these days? MacGuyver linked to this the other day. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Kate's Dad said...

Yeah, she is doing quite well. A couple of my sisters are in NYC right now and they've gotten to hang out. She's up there living that dream. I'm jealously proud of her. ;)
Way to go Kelley!

kathleen said...

Shane's up there, too. He helped to write a play called WarPlay (I think that's right). Check out this photo of the Shanemeister in action.

Kate's Dad said...

looks a little "vampy" in the photo. Shane if you are out there -- you have the right to defend yourself.