Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Man I hate to see this

They say that Raffy Palmeiro tested positive for the juice. You hate to see that happen to anyone, esp a guy who went to state and has done so well. Has he been cheating this whole time??? I hope not. Some say that it might have been an accidental ingestion. As my friend Adam says "you don't trip and fall and get pregnant!" I think that same logic must hold true here. You can't really accidentally put something bad in your body like that can you? Can you accidentally fail a drug test? Maybe some poppy seed chicken....
Not trying to rail on Raffy.... But how does that happen? Hey buddy, you are headed to the Hall of Fame... Don't screw it up!!!
ok got that off my chest.
I know I haven't been here in a while... I've been recovering for 2 weeks from a day with Batch on the golf course. His liver emailed me and thanked me for the beer. I didn't get to go to the fair. It really wasn't fair... But that stuff happens... Maybe next year we can take Kate to the fair... Speaking of we have three showers for her this week. We really racked up sunday down in jackson... over 30 presents... I can't believe that many people like us. (maybe they feel sorry for K.T. having parents like this.)

1 comment:

Batch said...

Crying in my beer over Raffy.

Don't blame me for your incontinence, on or off the golf course.

They feel sorry not only for K.T. but for her mother too for being stuck with you.

Good to see you back on line again.

B