Monday, August 08, 2005

Did I mention how much fun traffic is?

I can't believe the weekend is already over and it's Monday AM. Time to get back to work.
I've been in Atlanta, and I'm actually still here. It's not fun thinking about leaving because of the traffic... and the rain.

I have really gotten used to the 7000 people in my town, and I'm not really fond of the millions over here.

Time to go.

9:10 CST UPDATE

Back in MS...
We made nice time. We had a couple of hairy rain storm events that were a major slowing factor, but we didn't get down below 20 MPH the whole time. (except for meal stops)

We had a great time over there, there were the typical family dynamics involved. The estranged spouse, the dueling grandmothers, siblings, and some grown-ups pouting... We had a pleasant time. Got some good loot for Kate, I can't believe how well we racked up. We are sooo blessed to have so many people that had to come because they were related.


Anyhow, I also had an idea, for making some extra money. I'll elaborate more later... Let me know what you think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, what's the idea?
Is it the one about the blogs for grandkids?