Monday, July 18, 2005

Relief

We are done with the weddings for the year. I'm so glad to know that C. can start to take it easy now. We had a wild one... Almost rained on the reception. I must have sweated out about 4 gallons of water. But it's all over now. I just got a text from the groom:
We are laying on the nassau beach right now behind the hilton, drinking bahama mamas and soaking up the sun...

I wanted to smack him... I called her parents... to let them know, poor dad of the bride...Said he was sweating like a dog. It sure is hot out there... That means only one thing. The NCF is almost here. The NESHOBA COUNTY FAIR IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited about that. My liver just sent me an email asking if I was going to go. I guess it's making preperations as well. I know I'm going, but I'm not sure when or for how long.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
I love that quote: "my liver just sent me an email..."

You are definitely "the man".
:)

Anonymous said...

Your liver will be happier if you don't go

Anonymous said...

Andy,

What is up w/ talking trash about me on here? As if I would send you an email about what your 'plans' are... you know I can handle any drink your candy-ass can throw at me.

And who are these other pansies to talk about whether or not I would be happy about you going to the NCF? Who? I demand more respect or I'll call my union rep and lodge an official complaint.

Sincerely,

YL

Kate's Dad said...

Shut up and get back to work!