Friday, July 08, 2005

I don't know if I mentioned this or not...


But I'm now working with Wiley Outdoor Products. We are running their internet sales division and we need your help. In order to help the search engines to find and rank their site at the top... We need more people linking to them. Yes, I'm talking about you... I need your help! You see, I don't make a dime off this site unless it starts selling duck calls. Yep, I'm a salesman on straight commission on this one. I know it's crazy, but I think that these things are gonna do really well and I think that with some help from you kind folks out there, we can do it. I've got a couple of other sites that need some help. I've added them to the footer of this page. If you would like to help... Link these sites up with me.... Let's join together and help these sites do well.... I've got a baby on the way for pete's sake... I need all the help I can get!

Great Sites to Visit! We reccomend these:
Choctaw County MS (the official site)
Duck and Deer Calls (wiley outdoor) They have boat blinds for you duck hunters out there!
Fine Jewelry & Diamonds Don't forget about engagement rings...
Jumbo Envelopes Made In Misssissippi
Honey Jelly Corporate Gifts

No comments: