Thursday, June 02, 2005

so here I sit..... because I can't stand

I played basketball Tuesday night for almost 2 hours. Played 4 games of 5 on 5.
I'm soo sore, I played again tonight... I couldn't hit ANYTHING... I think it might be because my arms and legs feel like jello. I have muscles that I didn't even know I had that are crying out in pain. But I'm on my way to losing 20 lbs this summer.

New girl in the office is working great. She's a quick learner... motivated...teachable. What more can you want?

My new sales guy has spent the day training working on getting some presentations ready and I think he's about to take off on this thing. He's had some good ideas... I think the "staff" are starting to get what might be about to happen. We had a "staff meeting" if you can call it that. I have two people older than me working for me. One girl who doesn't have a college education... another that is great at flash design... and me... What a staff.
We talked about the future of the company... and about what our goals are for it. I think that they all buy in to "the dream"..... and see at least some of the potential from the products that we are launching. I can't wait to see this happen...

Ok I have to go take a hot bath and let my legs relax..... I'm gonna die.

No comments: