Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I did it all in a night.

We just redesigned the Big River web site. I never really liked the one that we had up there, but as they say "the cobblers children have no shoes..." I don't get paid to work on my own stuff, so I just bit the bullet and did it.
If you are a cat lover, don't go to the site... If you are a dog lover, you might buy a web site just because it looks sooooooooo good. www.bigriversystems.com

Help me check it for typos. I'm sure there are some problems with it somewhere. We have an ad that will be on the WTVA traveller in about 6 hours, I don't know if i'll be awake to watch it or not. But I wanted to have a better looking site when we did the capitol campaign, and this was as good of a time as any.

No those aren't my dogs. But they are good looking dogs. I need to get some good ones of my girls and put on the BRS site. They'd be offended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that the dogs are good and plentiful. Can you send address to have some dogs shipped to Chengdu for my grandpapa-san's restaurant? RSVP only.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan... you sick sick man... Why don't we eat your grandpa-san instead?