Thursday, June 09, 2005

I can't believe that it's already thursday

Wow things have been happening fast. I get so sick of people talking about how busy they are. I know my faithful (HA) readers all are just as busy as I am, so don't think that I'm trying to say that I'm more busy, I just am really running wide open right now.

Things are exciting... They really are, H. my sales guy has been on the ground for a week, nothing closed yet, but it ususally takes two meetings to get to the right person (they call that the decision maker). We are going to see someone tomorrow who might have a BIG website that they need and also are very interested in bridal buddy.
I'm interested in paying all the bills this month :) as I am every month. It's really exciting to see things going, our new girl K. has been great. She's 30, working here in town, has been a cellular rep too. She didn't know much about what we were doing a week ago, but now has bought into the BRS plan. She's working hard and she's been great to work with. I'm lucky to have them both working here.
We just finished up a site www.thegrovejams.com that is really cool. I didn't know we could do stuff like that. We did, it looks great. I'm amazed at our little team. We have the over-excited guy with the vision and the excitment (and hopefully some management skills). The designer who is creative, but doesn't have more than a high school education. Another one of those, who's broken english happens to be better than my broken spanish. The new girl who is sharp... really sharp. The sales guy who used to be with a big time cell phone company... but was sick of it. And we really are like the Adam's Family -- odd but every one has a job and they are doing well at it.

God has really blessed us. I can't wait to see what we can do with it. Bridal Buddy might be the best thing since sliced bread for us. We have a marketing avenue that is cost effective that is getting 11 million wedding related visits (not hits) per month. It does cost some to get on it, but if we can get 500 of those to buy bridal buddy each month, at 50 bucks a pop... thats 25G's a month. I'm gonna bet we can sell at least 100 a month. We need something to hit.

5 comments:

Batch said...

That is a cool website. Well done.

B

Kate's Dad said...

thanks.... you too can have one for only 4G's.. :)

kathleen said...

Chapman, don't forget the little people who made you great! Just kidding, bro. You've always been a hard worker, I'm glad that it may be paying off soon.

By the way, here is a cool communications idea.

Kate's Dad said...

I'll always be a "little people..." person. Don't worry about that.

Joe, is sam still hurt with some broken ribs or something?

kathleen said...

I think that he has improved greatly and that the doctors think that that his ribs might be fractured. He did suffer a collapsed lung, which sounds (and no doubt feels) painful.

When I see him, I will tell him you asked about him.