Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not home yet...

I've been enjoying the beach. With the exception of a couple of spots that got missed in the sun screen routine I'm doing pretty well. I have a couple of third degree burns on my body from the sun... But nothing too bad. We had yet another service nightmare last night at the bay side grill... I tried to email a post in with my PDA that i'm testing. I think the post was so long that my web mail connection timed out. I'll get that on here before too long. You really do need to read this. I'm not looking forward to getting back to work at all. I've done a little work here and there... But I'm mostly letting the office handle stuff while I'm out. My employees have been great while I'm gone. For all I know anyway. I haven't gotten any calls about them... at least thats good. I've got 3 new sites to work on... All sold while I was on the beach... Maybe I need to move down here. I might get more done.

No comments: