Wednesday, May 25, 2005

B2

I don't know if y'all read the mag called "Business 2.0" but it is such a great read for people like me. I stumbled across it at my tech-savy older brothers house 2 years ago. Since then I've received a gift of subscription for my first anniversary and I added 2 years to it for 19 bucks or so. It came in today...

I just got back from spending some time in my "library" as C. calls it. What a great read that thing is, with good ideas for business and product reviews and insight in to internet companies and just cutting edge product marketing.

Busy day for Big River, two new web sites, couple of product interested in buying... and other really cool stuff.

I love this job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you do; do what you love. Good recipe for success!

Kate's Dad said...

There is nothing like getting out of be in the morning -- not dreading going to work.