Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Can't wait.


We are leaving in the morning to go here!
They have great rates and I can't wait. It sleeps 10, and at 780 for four days its only 19.50 a person / day.

It comes with a Pack 'N Play and some other stuff that I don't need, but the coolest thing I think is a Golf Cart. How cool is it to have your own Golf Cart. Granted I'm not a real golfer, but I love being able to tool around in one and not have to walk every where.

I'm missing my sisters graduation to go on this trip. I'll be gone till next week but we have a house sitter taking care of the dogs etc. We haven't been on a trip in a long time (C. loves to remind me.) The only problem is that she's got a cold coming on. I hope she can beat it with some good R & R... Too bad she can't drink. Robert is meeting us down there later, so he'll help pick up the slack I'm sure.

BEACH -- HERE WE COME!

No comments: