Sunday, October 14, 2007

Live in overdrive

Things are really crazy sometimes, life comes at you pretty fast. It's a mess sometimes, but it's also fun. How is it, the same day my daughter vomits in the bed with me right there, that she also is the funniest and cutest she's ever been later in the same day. She's been hilarious recently, and she is so funny when music plays, she starts dancing, and insisting that mommy and daddy get in on the action too.

Work. Wow, I've never had more fun working in my life. Cammie has been so helpful working with me in the business, we've had some personnel issues and moving / changing bookkeepers, banks and more has made it a little more messy to do business. But it has been great. I've been doing business coaching, and we've been working on some great businesses, and great projects that will change businesses direction for the better. I'm excited about several projects that are underway, and I'll post something about some of that news when it gets finalized.

Life. This week has been one of the best weather weeks that I can remember. It has been incredible here on the coast. Perfect shorts / jeans whichever you choose wear. It has been beautiful at night, the moon tonight looked incredible as I took dinner off the grill. I haven't had enough time to spend with my friends, but I'm hoping as hunting season nears, to try and remedy that situation a little better. I talked to my friend Ryan last night, and he told me he killed a doe, it made me somewhat jealous. I can't wait to hunt, and maybe I'll get back out to Texas soon. I hope that several ducks meet their maker sometime this winter in a duck hole that I can visit. (any offers delta readers?)

It's been a good week to reflect, we have to take Kate to a ENT tomorrow, and along with that, taxes are due... Yuck. Not one of my favorite subjects, but we'll get it taken care of. Fun times on the coast. Come visit, it's beautiful.

No comments: