Saturday, July 01, 2006

Get off my back

I'm sorry for not posting any more than I have, but I really have been busy. Cammie and I have been in our new home for a couple of weeks, and I spent the first full week after our move in Atlanta. We had a great trip with the church and we gave out hundreds and hundreds of Lagniappe carpenter pencils, and DVD's about the work going on down here. We are going to the Bay St. Louis crab fest this evening, and will be heading to a place called Daniels to hear a band later. Come visit, come work, or come hang out. The Mississippi Gulf Coast is really a neat place. We've met some really great people, and look forward to great things down here. The Church had a shrimp boil last night, and had around 150 people there eating and having some of the best boiled shrimp that I've ever had.

I'm going to start posting more regularly, things are starting to stabilize. My office is framed out, and we'll be ready to paint by Wednesday. I can't wait.

No comments: