Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of july

when I woke up this morning several things were on my mind...weighing like a cross between an albatross and an anvil on me. I needed to get one problem fixed before 8 am so the client would arrive at work and see completed portions of the project. Much of my life right now is not planned, but more a reaction to things that are happening. I've never had such a big workload, but I've never had such rewarding work. I love my Lagniappe job. I love my big river systems job as well. It is hard to keep everyone happy. But I'm trying, after moving our house, and then the office, things were shaky for a week. I'm hoping this weel will be a good one. Its already shorter because of the fourth. Which brings me to my story. Last night we had 32 people at the new house. Even the cops came. We cooked for the LPC staff and 'terns and short termers... Even conrad came. We had a great time, the weather was perfect.

Sent from my wireless device.
Cc: all replies to EMAILADDRESSDELETED

No comments: