Tuesday, April 18, 2006

overwhelmed

With everything going on I'm just a tad bit overwhelmed. It's a good thing to not be lazy, and I'm glad that I have so much to do. Yesterday I wrote out a to-do-list that was a full page typed.
The good thing about that was that much of it was business that I need to invoice... ;) but I need a couple more hours in the day. Or something...
Yesterday was a painful day in more ways than one. It was pay taxes, then pay taxes, then pay taxes. Yep,it was too much. Painful at best.
Kate has been fussy this week, I'm not sure whats been making her fuss, but I have a feeling its her teeth. She's got a couple of new ones coming in and I'm pretty sure they have something to do with it. It's like she's almost content, but not quite... She's on the edge...must not be hurting her too bad, but it's just enough to make her mad.

Oh well, the other things we are working on are:
  • Paint this house
  • Sell this house
  • Find another house in BSL (the bay)
  • Send invoices
  • Pay invoices that I owe
  • Get ready for the Senior Crawfish boil
  • Get ready for Isaac's
  • Plus all the details....

No comments: