Friday, April 07, 2006

my girls, my work, my fun...


C. and KT are on board with the move. I'm on board with trying to get my taxes finshed. And get some web sites sold that are oh, so close to finalized. I just need another week and we should have more business than we can do in 3 months.

I also have a meeting with the Hancock County EOC folks next week. I'm hoping to do some work for them. I have 2 proposals to get out, and a couple of more price quotes to get started with...
These girls help keep me happy and motivated. Kate is in the room with me playing on a blanket on the floor with some toys her mom left with her. I'm "watching" her while i work on some stuff....I've really got to get up to the office where I won't be so distracted by things. I need more sleep but I am DYING to go put a big turkey on the ground. C's dad killed one with an 11 1/2 inch beard that he'd been hunting for 3 years.

No comments: