Friday, March 03, 2006

What in the world? Sleep?


We are in Atlanta, on our way to Highlands, NC headed to a place called "Panther Point." Since my Grandmother and brother live here, we stopped for a night here. I don't recall being as tired as I was yesterday since the first 2 nights in the hospital. At least when I was there I had some adrenaline or something. I was soo tired last night that I went to bed at like 8:30 or something.
Well wouldn't you know it, we both wake up this morning at 4 am (local time). Feels like 3 am. I'm pretty sure my body was saying -- "hey bud, look that's 8 hours -- go get up!"
So, here I am. I started thinking about things that I needed to do. Invoicing was one major one. So I got on my grandmothers computer and quickbooks-onlined several folks.
Don't you love a good computer with high speed internet. You can do anything. So, now I'm done my work, I'm getting tired again which only could mean one thing. Kate is about to wake up. It's only fair.

I can't wait to be in NC in this awesome cabin.

Since they only rent to professing Christians they charge a small amount compared to what the going rate is in the area. Beware their website is in flux right now and is supposed to be corrected by the end of next week with everything updated pricewise.

Since it sleeps 12, and I'm a "giver", I've invited my brother and his wife and baby, and some of her family. They are always fun to be around and since Kate and their baby are 2 days apart, its fun to see how they act. I hope we can get them to move to MS someday so they can be close to their cousins.

Two more things you won't want to miss...
Kate is a super star -- click here to watch the "Chub" Olympics.
I guess this just about clears my head. Anything else will have to wait.

No comments: