Thursday, October 20, 2005

Reminds me of an old Pearl Jam song


hey - Iiiiiiiiiii ohooo I'm still alive yeah Iiiiiiii ohooo I'm still alive.

Well you guessed it. The server migration didn't kill me. Although I did BREAK a stress toy the day after the actual migration working with a client. They called on the phone and were bugging me about something and BLAM it broke.
Lots of new stuff going on. Our eBay stuff is starting to get kicked in to high gear. We have two tractors listed and more going on this weekend. It's been lots of fun learning about John Deer Tractors. If you need one, check these out. One has a loader and it's been WELL taken care of. I can't wait to see how they turn out. It's a 20K tractor and it's at 15,850 right now.

I got some signs made like election signs with the flimsy metal stakes. It will help the folks that are driving by to see that these things are going on there, and we can get some good press by this as well.
Above is what the signs look like. Not exactly trademark infringement, but way cheaper than the 4 color...

Kate is looking so different.
She's a sweetie, her mom has been taking lots of photos for the family and her blog is off to a great start. She loves her swing.

I have a new business project that I'm working on, more details later. But it is REALLY exciting and will be a fun new endeavor. (I do have time to do more... Honestly)

another funny note, Google (blogger) noticed that I used the word "blog" in the spell check and said it was mis-spelled... what the crud?

All in all, i'm alive, i'm tired, i'm cranky, i'm ready for the weekend.

No comments: