Monday, October 03, 2005

did i mention how lucky i am

Having a cute, sweet, adorable little girl, is such a miracle. It's really unbelievable. What a blessing she is. How incredibly hard it is to fathom, wanting to get up at 12:51 am to change a diaper, or settle her down. It raises a million mental questions about my childhood. How did I act? who changed my diapers most? Who got up with me? Did you sing to me?.....
and oh so many more. It also raises questions about my parents divorce. How does something this great but seven times over, come to an end?

It makes me even more committed to raise this little girl, as best as I can. Admitting my imperfections, trying to be patient with her mother, and doing everything I can to give her a good home.

She's crying again so I've got to go.

No comments: