Monday, June 04, 2007




Life continues on and I haven't done much in a while on the guitar other than an occasional Sunday AM. But I've recently gotten back in the ol' saddle writing again. I've got a new song that I'm working on, it's going to be a top 5 hit on the country charts, it has to do with Fishing. You'll love it. Kate and I had a big weekend this past weekend. Cammie was out of town and we had the house to ourselves and spend time playing at the beach and going to visit the Coffee Shop called the Mockingbird Cafe' where Kate has made friends with all the servers. She gets a special milk with a squirt of chocolate...and of course some whipped cream.

Things are busy here in the Bay. Kate seems to be growing up and learning words so fast is scary. I've been getting busy with my company Fox Web Company and trying to keep it between the proverbial ditches. We've also started getting involved with more community stuff, and I've been playing "Cabbageball" which has been fun. It's like softball only without gloves and with a bigger softer ball. But you play it with grown men (and women) and it's a blast.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the song?
I'd love to hear it.

I'd also love to hear your other song, which you shared with me back i 2002; that was awesome.

-Bass

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear the song!

Kate's Dad said...

I will try and post it as soon as I get to record it. I have a friend with a studio in Starkville, and next time I'm up there, I'm going to try and lay down about 5 new tracks.